Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My WDW Vacation Details

It dawned on me today that quite a few more people have started reading my blog lately.  Back in March when I announced my big news I only had about 5 followers.  So, for all you newbies, here is a link to the entry that I made earlier this year. 

Are we all caught up?  Great!  Moving on...

I might as well make this into a pre-trip report since now I'll be off to Disney World in 17 days!

THE CAST

Stacey - Obviously, this is me!  I'm 22, born and raised in Michigan.  Went to Disney World for the first time when I was 9 years old.  When I'm not planning Disney World vacations for family and friends, I am a Customer Service Rep at a bank.  In my spare time I like to sing, play guitar, watch documentaries, and spend time with my family.


Matt - My husband of 3 years.  Matt (26) and I met when we were in high school even though we lived down the street from each other most of our lives.  He works security for a pharmecutical company.  When he has free time he loves to work out and watch movies. 


Nancy - This lovely lady would be my mom!  She first went to Disneyland back in the late 60's.  My mom absolutely loves Elvis and all things 50's/60's.  She has supported my Disney obsession since I can remember and I am SO thankful for her.  She's crazy and silly and that's why we love her.


Diane - This is my husband's mom.  Diane has worked for the city for many years.  When she's not cooking awesome food she is entertaining 5 cats.  I could not be more excited because this will be Diane's first trip to Walt Disney World!  Note:  I still need to insert a picture of Diane here.  The only ones I have on my computer (oddly enough) are of her in her swimsuit.  Haha!

TRIP DETAILS

When: October 9-16, 2010
Resort: Polynesian Resort
Package: Magic Your Way Plus Park Hoppers, No Disney Dining Plan

Saturday, October 9 - MK

Sunday, October 10 - DHS 'Ohana 8:50 p.m.

Monday, October 11 - EP Biergarten 12:30 p.m.

Tuesday, October 12 - AK Spa @ 3:30 p.m. La Nouba @ 9:00 p.m.

Wednesday, October 13 - DHS - American Idol Experience Day

Thursday, October 14 - Water Park (not sure which one yet)

Friday, October 15 - MK  La Hacienda @ 8:15 p.m.

Saturday, October 16 - Kona Cafe 8:45 a.m. Depart from Orlando Airport around 3:00 p.m
 
Note:  Parks listed for each day is not where we will stay the entire day, it is simply where we will start our morning.

We have decided that since we aren't on the DDP this trip (sadly) we are going to use Garden Grocer for the first time.  It's going to get expensive buying bottles of water all of the time so I think getting a big case of it from Garden Grocer is our best bet. 

Obviously, I'm planning on participating in American Idol Experience at the Studios again.  I did it a year ago and had a blast.  I'm still deciding on the songs I'd like to sing should I make it to the stage.  I have the top three picked out right now which I will share with all of you very soon.  Promise!

2 comments:

  1. nice job Stacey, glad you didn't use that photo. I can hardly wait, hard to believe that it is almost here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!! Polynesian! You're so lucky! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete