Friday, March 11, 2011

It's Over!

The shortest WDW trip in the world is over.  It was bittersweet leaving Florida.  Being back in Michigan blows... let me tell you.

On the plane ride home I decided that the trip report for this vacation will not be a normal trip report.  It was not a normal vacation.  I think I'm just going to point out the hightlights and show lots of pictures.  Well... what pictures I got.  Which sadly isn't many. 

I'm already thinking ahead of my next trip.  I have to get back and do all the things I didn't get to do.  Take all the pictures I didn't get to take.  Ride all the rides I didn't get to ride. 

I still have to edit my pictures this weekend and then I'll do a recap of the trip for all of you to enjoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I hate coming down off that Disney high too!

    ReplyDelete