Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hump Hump Hump Day!

Waiting for something that you are really excited about is one of the hardest things in the whole world.  It's all that is on my mind and is distracting me from doing almost anything.  Only three more sleeps... I just keep telling myself that.  Just get through the rest of this week and then you get the best reward ever... Disney World.

All of the laundry is done so tonight I am going to start packing and hopefully get the majority of it all done after Zumba and dinner.  We were all planning on buying Disney gift cards before we leave but we can't find any around us except for the $25 ones.  We plan on putting a couple of hundred dollars on them so we are going to wait until we get to WDW to buy them.  I only have to do a few other minor things before we leave like get new chapstik and wash my makeup brushes.  Everything else is bought and ready to be packed up.

I don't think I've mentioned the songs that I might do for American Idol Experience.  And I don't think I'm going to!  I like the idea of leaving a little mystery.  Guess you will have to wait and see!

The gang and I have decided to leave at 5:00 a.m. on Saturday.  It should take just under 2 hours to get the airport near Detroit.  Checking our bags and moving through security shouldn't take very long since we're going to be there pretty early.  Our flight leaves at 8:20.  I really hate sitting around in airports.  They make me nervous.  Therefore, I don't abide by the "2 hour" rule.  No way in hell am I going to sit around for that long. 

Anyone have a magic wand that can speed up this week?  Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment