Thursday, August 11, 2011

Less Than 2 Months To Go!

It's hard to believe that in just 2 short months my friends and I will be enjoying a magical vacation at Walt Disney World.  I love how fast it all comes up.  Sure, at times, it feels a million years away but I know that in retrospect the trip will sneak up on me quickly.

In a couple of days we'll be adding the Disney Dining Plan to our package and we'll find out how much of a discount we'll be getting.  I still keep checking if we can get an ADR at Rose and Crown on Thursday, the day we arrive.  I don't want to eat there, just nab a table to get a drink and have a place to sit outside for Illuminations.

I found out that more than likely Fantasmic! will not be showing every night in October.  The only night that we'd be able to go and see it is our first night in Walt Disney World.  There are pluses and minuses to doing that.  First of all, we'd have to leave Epcot and take a boat to the Studios... taking time out of actual park touring.  Without park hoppers, we'd have to try and get Guest Relations to give us park hoppers for the night to be able to enter the Studios just to watch Fantasmic!.  I have a HUGE bone to pick with the Studios anyway about limiting Fantasmic! showings and this would be a good time for me to go in and voice my opinion.  I think guests can really make changes happen if only we'd speak up a little bit more.  Fantasmic! is easily the best nighttime show in my mind and I can't believe that there is even rumor of the show being discontinued and replaced with something else.  This would truly break my heart.

My mom and I went to BINGO this past Sunday and won $600!  We split it and with $100 of it I went shopping for some clothes for vacation.  Got 2 dresses, a romper, a shirt, and 5 necklaces for $84!  Woop!  Only.. one of the very cheap necklaces broke this morning when I went to put it on.  Fail.  That's what I get for paying $5 for an item of jewelry. 

I'm currently recovering from a bug I got that kicked my butt hard.  Stupid colds in the summer.  Seems like such a contradiction.  Right now I'm at the "coughing up crap and blowing my nose a lot" phase.  It can only get better from here!

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I'll be there in 2 months, too! Arriving on Oct 10 for a week. Maybe I'll see you there!

    ReplyDelete