Thursday, April 22, 2010

EAT TO THE BEAT! ... or something like that.

Disney just announced the lineup for the Food and Wine Festival's "Eat to the Beat" concert series.  While we're there the following artists will perform... Taylor Hicks, Air Supply, and Sister Hazel.  I have no interest whatsoever to see the "silver fox" from American Idol but I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Sister Hazel.  In case you don't remember who the heck they are let me just give you two lines to a song called, "All For You."  "It's hard to say what it is I see in you.  Wonder if I'll always be with you."  Got it now?  Great!

Honestly, I remember hearing of Air Supply but I can't actually remember a song from them.  I'm sure i'd recognize a few songs if I heard them though.

Talked to Orbitz chica and she said nothing has really changed except they have confirmation that Disney's Magical Express has been set up.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. I can't remember and I'm too lazy to go look...do you know for sure where you're staying?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! Air Supply sings Making Love out of Nothing At All - have you seen Mr & Mrs Smith? there's a big scene with the whole song in it. Great song!

    ReplyDelete