Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dear Genevieve

I found out this week that HGTV star Genevieve Gorder is going to be at Walt Disney World as part of the International Flower and Garden Festival.  She will be offering tips on "sculpting space."  I'm a huge fan of Genevieve and her show "Dear Genevieve."  She used to be on Trading Spaces back in the day when that show was still on.  Hopefully I can figure out where she will be speaking and go see her!




In other news, my upcoming trip to WDW is only 3 weeks away.  Yay!  I have to practice packing since I'm only taking a carry on.  I have to fit everything in it!  In order to travel without any problems I'm going to make a trip to Bed Bath & Beyond to get lots of travel size toiletries.  I recently discovered their abundance of them last time I visited the store. 

Day seven of my trip report will be done very soon!  I was out of town this week and didn't get to work on it.  Will update soon!

3 comments:

  1. Totally off topic, but did you see the new show about WDW on the Travel Channel? I think it's called Best Places I've Been or something like that. I watched it a few days ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and hubby LOVED Trading spaces...the original few seasons though. And Genevieve was always one of our favs! Our decorating style so comes from stuff we learned on that show!! I think she will be there when I go in a couple weeks too!

    Good luck with the packing...I did carry-on only for a short trip to LA once...it was tough...but I managed. But it was warm then and I mainly brought little sundresss and skirts. March in Florida makes me nervous..I feel like I need to bring a little of everything...could be hot or cold!!

    Disney Redhead, I totally saw it the other day! Couldn't watch without getting teary almost the entire time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I caught that show too! I’m always so excited when a Disney Travel Channel special comes on. I DVR it and watch it over and over just wishing I was there ;)

    Good luck with the packing!! I always only pack carry-on. It’s easy with the hotels at Disney, because they have great shampoo/conditioner and body moist that you can use, so you don’t have to fill up your ziplock with that. And you can re-wear things like pants and shorts. I never feel like dealing with checking a bag! And I’m always worried the airline will lose it.

    That will be so fun that you get to see the Epcot Flower and Garden show and the HGTV speakers. I think the butterfly garden looks especially cool!

    ReplyDelete