Tuesday, October 8, 2013

September Solo Trip Pictures

Select photos from my September solo trip to Disney World.


My room at All-Star Music. The walk was pretty lengthy but I insisted on being in the Broadway section. 












Back at All-Star-Music 









Confession: I love taking photos of people I don't know on Expedition Everest. You never know what you're going to get. 


 The human yeti and the scared little kid steal the show.






I absolutely LOVE Enchanted Tales with Belle. Watching guests interact with Belle is really a special experience. On top of that, Imagineering really pulled of some cool tricks with this one.





The last thing I did before leaving Orlando was meet up with friends, Gaby and Ric, along with their kids. We checked out Enchanted Tales with Belle together. It was so fun watching two of their kids perform in the "show." 









2 comments:

  1. These photos are great - helps to cure my Disney fix until my next trip! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW your pictures are just amazing! Love them! Thanks for sharing these, they help ease the pain of not having any trips planned! LOL ºoº

    ReplyDelete