Wednesday, October 9, 2013

January Trip Pictures


After having a real life "McAlister" moment at the airport, we were so thankful that we made our flight. Then we went from plane to Magical Express. 


This was Matt's first time seeing us on the "welcome" video that plays on the Magical Express. Back in 2008, before Toy Story Midway Mania opened, we were lucky enough to be a part of the promotional video filming. It was such a fun experience for us to ride a new attraction before any other guests!


Our first stop was Animal Kingdom. Some of the Christmas decorations were still up.












In case you didn't know, my favorite animal is buffalo.








This was from dinner at La Hacienda de San Angel in Epcot. 


This was the very first car we created at the new Test Track.



My first time meeting Ariel! I was obsessed with her when I was 4 years old.










I really should have bought this beer hat. 






I was surprised to find a buffalo stuffed animal in Canada! I named him Ontario because the Cast Member that sold him to me was from Ontario.










Our first time eating at Be Our Guest was amazing!

















As you can see, we were very proud of ourselves for running our first 5K. That was definitely the highlight of the trip for both of us. 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first 5K and looks like you both had so much fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete