Monday, March 26, 2012

2 Months Later...

Instead of getting into WHY I haven't blogged in 2 months, I'd rather just get back into it full force.

My solo trip was where we last left off.  My first solo trip ever.  So, how did it go?

Outstanding.

If I said life-changing then it probably would sound a little corny but it also is entirely accurate.  I never knew that I really was so capable of having a great time by myself.  I did what I wanted when I wanted.  I took my time and really enjoyed just BEING in Disney World.

I did so many cool things on my trip including a tequila tasting, TWO solo dining experiences, my first signature dining experience, my first Touring Plans meet, and also discovered a love for Animal Kingdom that I never knew I had.

I could go into detail of everything I did on each day but I'd rather create a picture book for you guys as sort of a walk through experience.  I have written a handful of articles on the Touring Plan's blog so feel free to read them and learn about some of the things that I did in January.

A Solo Trip Recap

La Cava del Tequila: A Taste of Mexico

Solo Dining Review: Jiko

Solo Dining Review: Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

Animal Kingdom Appreciation 

On April 13th, my mom and I are doing our 3rd mother/daughter trip to Walt Disney World!  We're going to have so much fun!  I've never celebrated my birthday in Disney World before if you can believe it.  I'll post some details on the upcoming trip very soon so be on the look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment