Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm Baaaaaack!

I'm back.  And it sucks.  Stacey misses Florida terribly.

On a much happier note... the trip ROCKED!  Sure, we had some crappy weather at times but we managed to make the best of it.  It was like constant laughter throughout the whole trip.  I'm really excited to tell you all about it!  Pictures are edited (went from 1600 to 1000) and that means my trip report will start very soon.

It seems with every trip to Walt Disney World I get more of an affirmation that Florida is where I belong.  Leaving is always really difficult and landing in Michigan just makes me wish I could turn around and go back.  It's kind of like leaving my heart behind.  I just get this feeling (like Hercules) of knowing where I belong.

Chills run up and down my arms when I watch children hug Snow White or the elderly laugh with excitement when flying over California on Soarin'.  It's so cool to watch first timers see everything for the first time and trying to fill their heads with little bits of knowledge that makes them feel the magic a little more.  Cast members are so insanely lucky to be able to share in visitors excitement every day.

Since you guys have been so patient, I'm going to give you a few teaser shots of the trip!




No comments:

Post a Comment