Friday, July 8, 2011

Exciting New Gig!

Last week I was contacted by Katie Siloac who heads up the blog at TouringPlans.com.  Ya know, the website for the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World?  Len Testa's brain child.  My hero.  Yeah, that TouringPlans.com.  Anyway... Katie asked me if I would be interested in writing for the blog!  Of course I jumped up and down and called my husband to tell him.

If you've been a follower of my blog here you'll know that I've admired the whole TouringPlans.com team, especially Len for a long time.  Back when I discovered WDW Today in 2006 I never would have imagined that they would inspire me to start my own ramblings about Disney World let alone come to be associated with any of them.  I'm not sure what these awesome people see in me but I'm really very thankful and humbled by their praise.




My very first post for their blog will be available to read tomorrow at this link.  Please check it out and feel free to comment!  I think you all will enjoy my topic!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!! What an amazing and well-deserved gig! Cant wait to check out your new post! ;)

    ReplyDelete