Monday, August 30, 2010

WDW Entertainment Website

I recently rediscovered an awesome and very detailed website with all of the entertainment in Walt Disney World to be found. 

Steve Soares' website breaks it down park by park, land by land.  Giving specific locations and times for even the most obscure performances.  He also gives times of character meet and greets as well.  Definitely something that might be good to know ahead of time for parents of young children or those young at heart who like a little face time with Goofy.  :)

What I appreciate most about Steve's website is his interest in street performers.  Often times I miss out on seeing the Dapper Dans in Magic Kingdom, the ethnic performers in World Showcase, or Divini in Animal Kingdom simple because I'm unaware of when the performances will be.  I've now bookmarked Steve's website so I can access it on my phone when I'm in the parks.

Here it is fellow Disney nerds!
http://pages.prodigy.net/stevesoares/

No comments:

Post a Comment